Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Reflections ~ Day 6

These are from last years Fall season... the colors were absolutely stunning! I hope this year will be the same...they are predicting the leaves will turn early. The weather has been very wet n humid...it needs to be cooler n dry for the leaves to change, soooooo we just have to wait and see! At any rate I will be out with my camera.  I am fortunate to live just 7 miles from a state park  and I already have the perfect spot picked out to get a shot of the foliage.

to see more of this Autumn challenge just click here

6 comments:

joanygee said...

Beautiful pictures, stunning views. Thank you for sharing.

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful! we'll 'suffer' with last year's if this year doesn't cooperate...

Faye said...

I've been scrolling back and forth trying to pick a favorite, but it's impossible to choose. Love the first one for the way the trees are more sharply defined in the foreground--with that one red. Then in second like the rocks and autumn tones still mixed with brilliant greens. Can't wait to see what you capture this year. I'm roadtripping to Bernheim Forest in the next week with camera and Willie.

Pamela said...

a good idea -- as our area is still very green yet this year.

Please invite us all there to enjoy your fall colors. Do you have a bread and breakfast.. hee hee?

Reena said...

These are so beautiful ... we are just beginning the change.

Roan said...

I hope the colors are changing by the week of 10/7 because Hubby and I will be in PA to visit his sister in the Lancaster area, and then we are going up to Williamsport where he is from. I was hoping for beautiful foliage by then. Please have a chat with mother nature and ask her to hurry. lol