Friday, September 23, 2011

First Signs ~ Day 1

Welcome to the first day of Autumn/Fall everyone.  To get into the swing of the season I am participating in a fun meme hosted by one of my longtime blogging buddies Faye
Here is the Challenge......
September 23rd is the beginning of autumn so, to celebrate this most gorgeous time of the year, I thought it would be fun to host the Two Weeks in Autumn Photo Challenge. Look around you as you go about your daily lives the next two weeks and see if you can capture the magic of autumn with your camera.
Check back here daily to see my photo of the day's subject and get your topic for the following day. Let me know in the comments if you're participating so I can visit you and steer other readers to your site.

It just so happens I was out on a photo shoot last week and I captured one of the very first signs...this is something you don't even have to see to know it's there.
                      The Goldenrod is out in full force....to all you "Hay fever sufferers"...beware!!!
                                        It sure is pretty though......ACHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Faye said...

I had no idea you had this photography blog, Janis. I'll do some scrolling later today. Meanwhile, thanks for playing the Autumn challenge! I'll put you on the list. ACHOOOOOO!!! to you to--even with my Z-pac!!

Faye said...

Oops! so excited to find your new place forgot to mention that your goldenrod (KY's state flower--seriously) is much further along than ours. We don't have banks of it yet. Just enough to cause trouble.

Pamela said...

that is soooo wild. I'm almost positive that our goldenrod blooms in early spring. Don't take my word for it though.